Survival Trip Photos Colorado

Survival Trip Photos Colorado

homemade survival pack supplies
My Survival Pack
The reason I started this blog is because I love to test my skills in the wilderness and along the way I have gathered hundreds of photos.

surviving in the wilderness
Colorful Colorado
 All my pictures were taken from my Ipod so they are not the best quality but there's still some very cool pictures. These outdoor pictures in this article are from several different survival trips and hiking trips from several different areas in Colorado.




 I hope you enjoy some of my survival trip pictures as much as I had taking them.

survival kit for survival
Homemade Survival Pack
cooking in the wild
Survival Cooking  












survival trip dinner
Freeze Dried Dinner
morning on a survival trip
Morning in the Wild











surviving the Colorado river
Colorado River

desert survival trip before the storm
Lost In The Desert



my homemade survival shelter in the wild
Survival Shelter













survival trip with the moose
Moose Country
survival fishing on a frozen lake
Ice Fishing 
survival in he desert
Lake in the Middle of the
 Desert




















surviving in the wilderness
Lost in the Thick Woods

survival trip in unaweep canyon
Unaweep Canyon Cliffs











survival trip pictures
Trying to get Lost

survival fishing
Small Swimming Hole











survival trip climbing
Cliffs in Unaweep Canyon

survival hiking trip
Hiking In the Great
 Outdoors











survival trip cot homemade cot
Homemade Cot


canyon lands survival trip
Canyon Lands










survival trip pictures
Lost In the Desert


end of my survival trip
Salivation 










homemade survival bed
Homemade Survival Hammock


survival hunting deer
Deer Standing in
The Great Outdoors











canyon survival trip
Canyon Cliff


desert picture survival trip
High in the Desert

















Comments